Warranty Terms and Conditions
We provide warranty for our products against any material or manufacturing defect according to the following terms and conditions:
1. In order to affect the warranty, the customer must register online within 14 days from the date of accepting product delivery at: http://www.piqximaging.com.
2. The unit and components contained within the package are fully warranted against defective materials and manufacturing faults for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
3. The warranty does not cover defects or damages resulting from:
• attempted unauthorized repairs, tampering, alterations, modifications, additions and/or deletions
• accident, mishandling/negligence, abuse/mistreatment, loss and/or other calamities whether caused by nature or negligent act/omission
• usage not in accordance with the instructions presented in the User’s Manual
4. During the course of installing and using the product, reasonable care and precaution are expected from users. Although the Product has been designed to be durable, robust and non-harmful to other products, piQx is not liable for damages caused to the Product or to other products used in conjunction with it due to lack of reasonable care, such as use of excessive force or surface rubbing.
5. Warranty shall be void if the contents of the warranty card has been altered or defaced.
6. Warranty does not cover postage, freight or delivery fees related to servicing of the product.
7. The warranty card and the purchase receipt must be presented at the time of service, or be shipped together with the product to be serviced.